Have you ever wondered how your favorite pump track was built? Would you like to build new trails and be the first one testing them? Here’s your chance to make your dreams come true!
>> WE ARE LOOKING FOR A PUMP TRACK / TRAIL SHAPER
When new trails or pump tracks are built, this cannot be done without real manual work. A shovel, compactor, and wheelbarrow are the tools you will use to create the perfect pump track/trail masterpiece.
WHAT WILL YOU DO
You will join a team of professionals, built up from passion and lots of experience. Your mission will be to actively participate and assist in building new pump tracks and trails. We need to warn you, that this is not an easy job, but it pays off every day.
YOU WILL FIT IN IF:
- You enjoy fieldwork and like everyday challenges
- You have the ability to travel frequently over several days
- You are a team player, a loyal and reliable person
- You are open to the new learnings
- Having a passion and great knowledge of the world of pump tracks, or mountain biking is an advantage
WHAT CAN WE OFFER:
- Exciting projects around Europe
- New learnings in constructing pump tracks and trails
- The possibility of learning how to operate construction machinery
- Solid financial benefit
- Option for annual employment
>> Be part of our story, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org today! Send a short description of your previous experiences and let us know how you see yourself as part of our team.
At Alliance, Action Sports Experts, we have more than 15 years of experience in the action sports industry and have been working on more than 170 destinations worldwide. Alliance is made up of passionate and experienced people with diverse knowledge, ranging from sports, construction, and engineering, to architecture and marketing. We try hard to provide nothing but the finest solutions, made with passion and creativity, at the highest safety and quality standards.
You can check our reference list here.